These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and Vyron Electric Bikes (Vyron).
In these Terms and Conditions:
- Australian Consumer Law means the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth),
- Trade Practices (Australian Consumer Law) Amendment Regulations 2010 (No. 1) as amended from time to time and any other associated regulations as enacted from time to time.
- Customer or you means the party who acquired the product from Vyron for that party's use or, if the party who acquired the product from Vyron was an authorised distributor, reseller or dealer, the party who acquired the product from the distributor, reseller or dealer.
- Vyron means Vyron Industries Pty Ltd [ABN 23 618 699 479] t/a Vyron Electric Bikes.
- Product means the goods identified in Item 1 of the Schedule.
- Terms means the Vyron Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale of the Product.
- Warranty Period means the period specified in Item 2 of the Schedule. The warranty period commences from date of purchase.
- Warranty Registration Form means the form detailed at Annexure A.
- "We", "Our" or "Us" means Vyron;
- "You" or "Your" means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website.
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
- The Agreement together with your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with Vyron. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
- You must ensure that your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You.
- You must take Your own precautions to ensure that Your process for accessing the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with Your use of the Website.
- Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6, the price of the Product cannot be varied except by agreement between You and Us in writing or by email.
- All prices listed on the Website exclude Delivery Costs unless otherwise stated. Delivery Costs are shown separately on an Order.
- Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not materially change the features and specifications of a Product once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6.
- All weights and dimensions of Products described in the Website are approximate. All screens are measured diagonally and all screen images contained on the Website are simulated unless otherwise indicated.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. By placing an Order, you make offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) the subject of your Order (Purchase Contract).
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by Vyron at the time Vyron sends an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address.
- Vyron is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Vyron reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
- Vyron does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- Vyron shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Vyron (or its affiliates), and Vyron shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- Where You have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for Your Order, We may charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
- You may provide your nominated credit card during the purchase process described on the Website.
- Payment for Orders will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your Order.
8.Delivery and ownership of the goods
- We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of Our control may result in delays. Vyron does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by Vyron. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e- mail address nominated in their Order. Customers are permitted to cancel their Order and receive a refund in accordance with the Refunds Policy at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- Vyron will not deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
- Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by Vyron will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
- Vyron is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by Vyron (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. Vyron shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- Vyron reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations.
1. All specifications are estimates and approximates.
2. Range and battery lifetime are manufacturer estimates based upon optimum conditions; actual performance may be less. All specifications may vary from those listed on this website and can change at any time. It is up to the Purchaser to insure the item.
3. You need to check all local/State Laws. Your insurance policies may not provide cover of accidents involving the use of this bicycle. To determine if coverage is provided you should contact your insurance company or agent.
4. All motorised products carry risk of injury and must be operated by an experienced rider. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for risk and agrees to release Vyron Electric Bikes Pty Ltd [ABN 23 618 699 479] from any legal liability; or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, product or service disclosed on the server or other material accessible from the server.
5. The purchaser fully accepts responsibility and releases the seller for all and any personal injuries, fatal injuries, any losses, costs or damages incurred as a result of Purchaser’s operation of this item. Purchaser is solely responsible when permitting other riders to ride this item, and assumes all responsibility in the event of damage, injuries, fatal injuries etc.
6. Purchaser is responsible for understanding and abiding to all local laws for operation of this product. It is strongly recommended that the wearing of a helmet be endorsed at all times.
10 .Faulty or damaged goods
Vyron will repair, replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
All products are warranted to work as described on arrival and for the warranty period.
- If there is a warranty/returns claim it will be assessed by Vyron and repaired under warranty. Vyron products can only be assessed by Vyron.
- Vyron is not liable for any unauthorized repairs to or inspections of our products. If your Vyron product has an issue, you must notify Vyron and inform us of the problem immediately, we will then arrange to assess the product.
- Under the consumer guarantee customers are entitled to a refund if the product has a major fault. Once the product has been returned, if there is a minor fault that is easily repaired, it will be repaired in a timely fashion and the product will be sent back to the customer at Vyron’s cost. If there is a major fault with the product, we will arrange a refund immediately.
- In special instances where Vyron has authorized the return for a product for fault inspection, Vyron will book the pickup order with our courier. After booking the courier, Vyron is not responsible for breakdowns in service of the courier, due to any reason. The customer agrees that when shipping an item back to Vyron, whether by their own means or by courier, Vyron is not held responsible for any damage in return freight back to Vyron, or after repair when forwarded back to the customer.
- By returning the item to Vyron the customer agrees to the above.