- Where an electric bike or conversion kit is defined as Street legal, it means the electric bike or trike is considered street legal Under Australian Electric Bike Regulations to then best of our knowledge. Those products are viewed as bicycles, not motorized vehicles without need of insurance license plate or drivers’ license. It is important for you to check your latest state/territory and local laws to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.
- Please note Street Legal does not mean you can ride your electric bike or trike on any bicycle pathways; parks and trails may have their restrictions against use of electric assist bikes.
- By modifying electric bikes or conversion kits settings, upgrading components capacity such as controller or motor, the product might lose its street legality no matter who does the modification. In case of bike default setting or component modifications, Vyron Industries Pty Ltd (Vyron) assumes no responsibility of fines, damages, loss or other consequences resulting from riding such a bike.
- Vyron assumes no responsibility of fines, damages, loss or other consequences resulting from riding the bike on public roads where according to local rules and regulations the bike is not considered street legal or for whatever reason should not be ridden on such roads.
- It is the purchasers sole responsibility to understand the state rules relating to the use of ebikes and e-scooters and where they can and can’t be ridden.
Vyron assumes no responsibility beyond quality control of products and components in-house or in manufacturing facilities, supplier selection of the products including Li-Ion battery packs, street or non-street products. All customers should fully understand their product and maintenance and safe keeping/use of the products and components.
If You/the purchaser elects to alter the speed settings (ie alters the maximum speed) Vyron accepts no liability and no responsibility.
The sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement or repair of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Vyron. Except to the extend specifically prohibited by law, in no event shall Vyron be liable for any property damage, personal injury or death, fire related incidents, loss of use, loss of opportunity, loss of contract, loss of goodwill, interruption of business, loss of profits, cause and effect loss or any other consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory. Vyron will not be liable for any accident, misuse, abuse, loss, injury for or by the rider neither a third-party, even if the cause is an ebike power, speed, bad or illegal parameter setting, components defect or malfunction. This applies in all cases however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other reasons.
By purchasing this equipment buyer agrees that, IN NO EVENT WILL VYRON BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Customer takes all responsibilities and liabilities on all products including but not limited to ebikes, e-scooters, conversion kits, batteries, ebike components, brakes, bike mechanical parts and adjustments, electrical wiring, unforeseen occurrences, safety issues, maintenance and services, etc.
All ebike and E-scooter riders must obey all traffic regulations, geographical or age restrictions and is responsible to follow rules and updates for the kind of vehicle using.
Customers are fully responsible for understanding the safety concerns and regulations of keeping, charging, using and transportation of Li-Ion battery packs.